Unlocking a real property’s potential requires not only experience but also a complete understanding of all aspects of the development process. SCA brings each of these areas to every client assignment.
Pre-Development: Bringing these efforts together is the heart of the integrated process to create the built environment.
- Market Feasibility
- Site Selection – Acquisition
- Program, Opportunity & Idea Creation
- Entitlement and Zoning
- Planning and Design Development
- Financial Pro-forma Creation and Analysis
Transaction Management: Preliminary capitalization combined with market-based deals define the success of any project and are driven by these efforts.
- Capital Sourcing and Structuring
- Senior and Mezzanine Debt
- Institutional Equity
- Joint Venture/Partnerships
- Purchase & Sale Contracts
- Lease Negotiation
- Tenant Leases
- Ground Leases
Construction Management: Preliminary infrastructure requirements and the design/build of investment properties require these services.
- Program, Design, Engineering Oversight
- Budget and Schedule Oversight
- Contract Procurement
- Shell and Tenant Buildouts
- Pre-Opening and Operational Stabilization
Investment Management – Managing ongoing investments
- Property Management
- Asset Management
- Property Disposition